GSAFE increases the capacity of LGBTQ+ students, educators, and families to create schools in Wisconsin where all youth thrive. We do this by:
- Developing the leadership of LGBTQ+ students,
- Supporting Gay-Straight Alliances,
- Training educational staff,
- Advancing educational justice,
- Advocating for public policy, and
- Deepening racial, gender, trans, and social justice.
Creating just schools for LGBTQ+ youth.
GSAFE values integrity, honesty, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to LGBTQ+ youth leadership, racial, gender, trans, and social justice, and recognize we are all life-long learners and teachers. We hold ourselves accountable to the youth we serve as well as each other, our board, funders, partner organizations, and the broader community by honoring our commitments and continuously reflecting on and improving our work. We dig deep, think creatively, take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing our vision become a reality. We are driven by a vision of a world free of oppression based on gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, and other identities and strive to model the world we want to exist through our everyday actions.
Incoming search terms:
- erg vision statement lgbt
- racial justice vision statement samples
- vision statement for cyberbullying