Apply today for Leadership Training Institute!
Leadership Training Institute, or LTI, is a four-day camp intended to help train up-and-coming GSA members and other students and prepare them to return to their schools in the fall better leaders in their clubs and among their peers.
Leadership Training Institute 2017 will be from July 26th to July 30th at Sandburg Residence Hall on the UW-Milwaukee campus.
Download an 2017 LTI Application.
Students who attend LTI can expect to learn:
- How to run a more effective and inclusive GSA or club
- How to take their social justice & activism to the next level in a healthy way
- How to make change in their schools so that transgender and gender non-conforming students feel more welcome and supported
- How issues of racism, sexism, and classism play out in our schools and how GSAs and students can work to challenge those “isms” as well
If you’d like to read what past participants have said about LTI, click here.
If you have any questions about LTI, feel free to call the GSAFE office at (608)661-4141 and ask for Sawyer.
Incoming search terms:
Tags: camp, leadership, LTI
- applying for leadership training