Help us celebrate on May 12th
Scholarship and Award Recipients to be announced soon!
Saturday, May 12, 2018 – The Monona Terrace, Madison
5:00pm Social Hour & Silent Auction
6:00pm Dinner & Program
$85 per person
$35 for middle/high school students
Please note: To ensure that cost is not a barrier to attendance, we offer a sliding scale of $0-$85 upon request. Contact email@example.com to receive more info on sliding scale.
To purchase tickets or make a donation to support the event, please click here.
- Risotto Stuffed Chicken – Wisconsin parmesan breaded boneless chicken filled with lemon risotto atop creamy tarragon mushroom sauce. Served with sliced Wisconsin parmesan-herb potatoes and a side of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Roasted Tomato Gnocchi (Vegetarian) – Italian potato dumplings topped with sauce pomodorina and fresh grated sarvecchio parmesan. Accompanied by grilled asparagus and a roasted whole tomato.
- Special Diet – If you require a dietary accommodation, please note this upon purchasing your ticket.Both meals are served with:
- Orchard Salad (GF) Fresh baby greens topped with diced seasonal apples and gorgonzola cheese, served with homemade fig-grapeseed vinaigrette
- Cappuccino Roll (GF) Light chocolate cake roll filled with coffee flavored cream and garnished with a chocolate covered espresso bean.
Want to be a Table Captain? Download our 2018 Table Captain Form.
GSAFE has several sponsorship opportunities for Celebration of Leadership. As a sponsor of this special event, you will be publicly recognized and thanked for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of your young people. Sponsorship opportunity details can be found here.
Silent Auction Donations
A key part of our fundraising efforts is our silent auction at Celebration of Leadership. We welcome in-kind donations of a variety of items that range in price from $10-$1,000. As a silent auction donor, you and your business will be publicly recognized for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of our young people. You will also gain business exposure from over 500 attendees. To donate an item to our silent auction, please complete this form.