Save the date! GSAFE’s 2017 Celebration of Leadership will be on Saturday, May 13th at the Monona Terrace in Madison.
Thank you to everyone who came to 20 Years and Beyond in 2016. More info about our 2017 Celebration of Leadership will be available on this page soon.
Saturday, May 14, 2016 – The Monona Terrace, Madison
5:00pm Social Hour & Silent Auction
6:00pm Dinner & Program
$75 per person
$30 for middle/high school students
Please note: To ensure that cost is not a barrier to attendance, we offer a sliding scale of $0-$75 upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more info on sliding scale.
To purchase tickets or make a donation to support the event, please click here
- Mango Chutney Chicken – Sauteed Boneless Chicken Breast Baked in a Sweet Mango Chutney with a hint of Spice. Served with Caribbean Rice Pilaf.
- Roasted Tomato Gnocchi (Vegetarian) – Fluffy Gnocchi Pillows tossed with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic. Accompanied by Grilled Asparagus with Shaved Asiago and Lemon Zest.
- Special Diet – please note if you have an allergy or need a gluten-free diet
2016 Scholarship Recipients:
- Keiana James, Milwaukee
- Owen Le Brun, West De Pere
- Mason Sonnenberg, Oshkosh
- Haruka Yukioka, Fond du Lac
2016 Educator of the Year Award Recipient:
- Sherie Hohs, Madison Metropolitan School District
2016 Judi Devereux Community Activist Award Recipients:
- Mount Horeb High School Sexuality and Gender Alliance and Amy Lyle
GSAFE has several sponsorship opportunities for Celebration of Leadership. As a sponsor of this special event, you will be publicly recognized and thanked for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of your young people. Sponsorship opportunity details can be found here
Silent Auction Donations
A key part of our fundraising efforts is our silent auction at Celebration of Leadership. We welcome in-kind donations of a variety of items that range in price from $10-$1,000. As a silent auction donor, you and your business will be publicly recognized for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of our young people. You will also gain business exposure from over 500 attendees. To donate an item to our silent auction, please complete this form here