Help us celebrate on May 13th!
Saturday, May 13, 2017 – The Monona Terrace, Madison
5:00pm Social Hour & Silent Auction
6:00pm Dinner & Program
$75 per person
$30 for middle/high school students
Please note: To ensure that cost is not a barrier to attendance, we offer a sliding scale of $0-$75 upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more info on sliding scale.
To purchase tickets or make a donation to support the event, please click here
- Peach and Mascarpone Chicken (GF) – Boneless chicken breast stuffed with peach and mascarpone and topped with brown butter pecan sauce. Served with craisin brown rife pilaf.
- Cauliflower and Eggplant Ragout (GF/Vegan) – Served atop a bed of creamy polenta.
- Both meals served with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and either a Fresh Fruit Cup (GF/Vegan) or a Butterscotch Budino (GF), a glass of rich buttery pudding accented with dark rum and sea salt served with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Special Diet – please note if you have a food allergy or need a special diet accommodation.
2017 Scholarship Recipients:
- Alan Morales, Madison West High School
- Ashton Whitaker, Kenosha Tremper High School
- Chandler Maas, Arrowhead Union High School
- Elijah Holmes, Madison East High School
2017 Educator of the Year Award Recipient:
- Abigail Swetz, Madison O’Keefe Middle School
2017 Judi Devereux Community Organizer Award Recipient:
- The Honorable Reverend Everett Mitchell, Dane County Circuit Court, Christ the Solid Rock Baptist Church
2017 Special Recognition of Best Practice:
- Milwaukee Public Schools
GSAFE has several sponsorship opportunities for Celebration of Leadership. As a sponsor of this special event, you will be publicly recognized and thanked for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of your young people. Sponsorship opportunity details can be found here
Silent Auction Donations
A key part of our fundraising efforts is our silent auction at Celebration of Leadership. We welcome in-kind donations of a variety of items that range in price from $10-$1,000. As a silent auction donor, you and your business will be publicly recognized for choosing to invest in our community and in the lives of our young people. You will also gain business exposure from over 500 attendees. To donate an item to our silent auction, please complete this form here