GSAFE provides high quality and engaging trainings for educators, students, community members, and families focused on the needs of LGBTQ+ Youth.
Some of our most popular trainings include:
- Creating Affirming Schools for LGBTQ+ Youth (aka Safe Zone training)
- Supporting and Including Transgender and Gender Expansive Students
- K-12 School Administrator Leadership Development
- Creating and Sustaining GSAs
- GSAs and Racial & Social Justice
GSAFE has a Certified Welcoming Schools Facilitator on staff. Welcoming Schools is a comprehensive approach to creating respectful and supportive elementary schools with resources and professional development to:
- Embrace family diversity
- Create LGBTQ-inclusive schools
- Prevent bias-based bullying and gender stereotyping
- Support transgender and gender expansive students
Most Welcoming Schools training modules are 90-120 minutes in length and can be presented in two parts; however, both parts must be scheduled at the same time.
Please visit this page for more information on some of our most popular workshops.
Click here to download GSAFE’s list of fees for service.
To schedule a training for your school, district, program, group, or organization please contact Brian J. at email@example.com.