GSAFE is Hiring a Part-Time Bookkeeper
Gay Straight Alliance for Safe Schools (GSAFE) is hiring a Part-Time Bookkeeper to implement best practices in accounting, bookkeeping, and record management, including proficient use of Quickbooks and our fundraising database, eTapestry. Specifically, the Bookkeeper will:
- Maintain accurate records in Quickbooks, which primarily involves the input of revenues and expenses with proper account coding.
- Write checks to pay bills in a timely fashion.
- Reconcile Quickbooks to the bank statements and eTapestry monthly.
- Prepare financial statements monthly.
- Run payroll semi-monthly.
- Assist in audit preparation annually.
- Maintain accurate revenue records in eTapestry.
- Process donation receipts and end of year donation tax receipts.
- Prepare review of bank statement by finance committee monthly.
This is a part-time position at 4-8 hours/week with flexible hours and a great work environment. Compensation is $16-$19/hour and this position is not benefits eligible.
To apply for this position, please send a GSAFE Job Application, cover letter, and resume to Kristen Petroshius, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by 4pm on March 2, 2014. GSAFE is an equal opportunity employer. People of color and transgender/gender non-conforming people encouraged to apply. Click here for a complete job description.