GSAFE strives to incorporate racial, gender, and social justice throughout all of our programs and organizational infrastructure. What follows is an overview of some of the core ways we deepen racial, gender, and social justice in our work:
- Gender Education, Support and Transgender Inclusive (GEST), a youth leadership group for transgender (trans*) identified/gender nonconforming teens and young adults in Dane County. GEST provides opportunities for youth to identify and build upon their own individual strengths in a safe and inclusive space.
- Gender Justice Policy Advocacy in Schools
- Statewide Policy Advocacy
- GSAs for Justice
- Our Racial Justice Program is a program launched in January 2014 focused specifically on building the leadership of LGBTQ and ally youth of color in Madison Metropolitan School District high schools.
- Organizational Development
Incoming search terms: